Talk

Advanced search

NE St Albans - best area for 1ary & 2ary schools

(6 Posts)
eyesarehurting Sat 18-Jun-11 20:58:52

I have spent HOURS looking at rightmove /OFSTED, and trawling through old threads and was wondering if someone can basically tell me which areas in NE SA to avoid, please?

I understand that Sandringham and Beaumont are good secondaries and on that basis will try to buy nearish, if possible. But - some of the primaries aren't so good near there and to avoid moving twice - is there somewhere that covers off both primary and secondary fairly well, pls? Yes I know I'm probably asking the moon...

erm - and that's 25 mins to the train station and 2 mins walk into town or else a bus into town....

If that's impossible then fine, it would be great if someone could tell me before I spend the entire week online ...please help me before my brain explodes!

thank you!

chuckeyegg Sun 19-Jun-11 08:49:32

I've put a link to your thread in St Albans local section. You might get more replies.

HTH

BellaBearisWideAwake Sun 19-Jun-11 08:54:12

I didnt think there were any poor primaries in NE St Albans?

BellaBearisWideAwake Sun 19-Jun-11 08:55:30

What sort of budget?

I think north of Hatfield road near fleetville infants may be a good bet?

northernspanishlass Mon 20-Jun-11 19:56:19

Hi
All the primaries are very good around Sandringham or Beaumont..esp Oakwood Skyswood and Bernards Heath. There really is no bad schools around there.

northernspanishlass Mon 20-Jun-11 19:57:13

Hi
All the primaries are very good around Sandringham or Beaumont..esp Oakwood Skyswood and Bernards Heath. There really is no bad schools around there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now