Talk

Advanced search

Removal company-any recommendations?

(7 Posts)
Karbea Fri 17-Jun-11 17:54:34

hello,

We need a company who will pack up our stuff for us, store it for a couple of weeks and then unpack it at our new place.

Anyone been particularly happy with anyone? We are in Bucks.

Thank you!

minipie Fri 17-Jun-11 18:32:08

We used the Moving Home Company and they were excellent. (My BIL and SIL used them too and were pleased).

I didn't use their storage, just packing and moving, but pretty sure they will offer storage too.

hf128219 Fri 17-Jun-11 18:48:23

White and Co in Farnborough.

Amieesmum Fri 17-Jun-11 18:51:56

Hi - Storing.com are fab! (cover herts, beds, becks & london) And will beat any quote, have used them twice, and mum still has stuff in storage there. Really friendly & careful and reliable!

zipzap Fri 17-Jun-11 19:10:59

Britannia freestone in brackley. Assorted family members have used them on several different occasions, all very happily.

I've used them to move from London to Milton Keynes - they packed for us, 5 of them turned up to pack a very full 2 bed flat on one of the hottest days of the year and they blitzed through it. all nicely wrapped and easy to unpack afterwards. Then they delivered the next morning, and were long gone by lunch time.

They were just running in with the boxes, only downside was it made me realise quite how weak and unfit I am... grin

RollingInTheAisles Fri 17-Jun-11 19:45:03

Can I ask a related question? How much did it cost you to move? I know it's extremely nosey and will vary by how much stuff / distance but we're moving soon and trying to get an idea.

Amieesmum Fri 17-Jun-11 22:04:09

I can't remember for the move - but storage was 5quid a week, Storing.com will beat any quote for any other removal company if you give them the details :D x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now