Talk

Advanced search

Next sofas - any good?

(8 Posts)
GeneralissimoVonBobbington Wed 15-Jun-11 12:28:34

I want to buy an armchair for our spare room and I'm struggling a bit. We have had one next chair and it's been fine, but it doesn't get used much. How do they stand up to more regular use?

Mandy21 Wed 15-Jun-11 12:49:43

We had one (a sofa) - had it for 3 years and still looked in good condition, gave it to some friends who were just setting up home and they had it for another 5 years and it was fine. The most comfy sofa I've had!

GeneralissimoVonBobbington Wed 15-Jun-11 20:28:33

Thanks, that sounds good enough!

BridgetMoans Wed 15-Jun-11 21:44:22

Not me, but my parents have Next furniture throughout their house. And DM loves it. I'm a tad envious! I'm definitely buying my new sofas from there.

Are you going to buy one of the stripey ones? They're gorgeous smile

deste Thu 16-Jun-11 23:25:04

We have a Next sofa and chair in our living room. It must be about ten years old and still looks brand new.

GeneralissimoVonBobbington Fri 17-Jun-11 11:09:05

Bridget I want something I can curl up in, and the striker ones are a bit narrow to fit my ample derrière and to put my feet up as well grin

GeneralissimoVonBobbington Fri 17-Jun-11 11:16:19

Whoops that should be stripey!

BridgetMoans Fri 17-Jun-11 20:40:58

Well it has to be a chaise longue then (sp?)
They look good and are comfy aswell. I also like the large armchairs, smaller than a small sofa but larger than your average chair iyswim. They look very comfy, in fact I want one.
Get back on the Next website and have a look grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now