Talk

Advanced search

F&B colours; Pigeon and neutral.

(4 Posts)
manchurian Fri 10-Jun-11 22:13:18

Just wondering, for all those who know F&B colours really really well, what neutral colour would you put with Pigeon? I'm having the wallpaper (BP 1938) that uses the Pigeon colour on it and am struggling to find a neutral colour that isn't too grey (tried both Old White and Bone but these come out very grey). Would Stony Ground work?

Something like off-white easily goes but I want something richer and darker.

belsize77 Sun 12-Jun-11 07:53:16

I think Stony Ground or Shaded White would go or maybe London Stone for something even stronger. It partly depends on what the room is, which way it faces etc.

I have Pigeon in my hall with an off white. I love it but it is quite full on so would be very 'rich' with a darker colour. Nice in a dining room or hall but maybe not so restful in a bedroom...

sammummy2007 Mon 13-Jun-11 19:58:02

If it helps, I'm just in the process of replacing my kitchen with painted units in Pidgeon. We've gone for Slipper Satin on the walls. We've only got one coat of paint on the walls so far, but it seems to work with the units. Might be worth a try.

sammummy2007 Mon 13-Jun-11 19:58:22

pigeon!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: