Talk

Advanced search

Wardrobes

(5 Posts)
Karbea Wed 01-Jun-11 13:25:11

I'm getting overly excited about the prospect of moving even though our offer hasn't been accepted yet!

We will need to get wardrobes for the bedroom, and as the room is large and we have loads of stuff I was thinking about fitted wardrobes.
The last time I bought anything like this was about 10 years ago, and they were from Magnet, but Magnet now only do Kitchens.

Are fitted wardrobes out of fashion? if not who does them now that Magnet dont and cheapy MFI have gone bust?

xx

manchurian Wed 01-Jun-11 13:29:22

I'm not sure what they are like but I feel continually bombarded by advertisements for Sharps bedrooms, so maybe give them a look?

DisparityCausesInstability Wed 01-Jun-11 13:41:59

I wouldn't consider fitted wardrobes out of fashion - it depends on the style you choose.

I'm getting mine made by a local joiner - he has come back with a great price - half that of Sliderobes...depends what you are after though, ask around you will probably get a better price from a local craftsman.

Ponders Wed 01-Jun-11 13:43:40

I always lust after the internal fitments in Ikea wardrobes. Worth a look if you can find someone local to fit them

Ponders Wed 01-Jun-11 14:01:39

Ikea Pax wardrobes brochure smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: