Talk

Advanced search

20 something viewing tomorrow, no offers yet should I bother 'going out'?

(4 Posts)
Fortress Mon 20-Dec-10 21:26:30

Hi
This is my second thread in the last few days and to be told there's another viewing tomorrow with ds1 off school is bitter sweet! It's at 10!

Do you think it could put someone off if we're in possibly with Cbeebies blaring?!

I can't take these viewings anymore!! It's so hard to get the kids out the door aswell as leave the flat pristine on my own!

Any thoughts welcome!

Just need a rant I think.... Just don't know if we'll ever move and have more space for our boys

lalalonglegs Mon 20-Dec-10 22:45:13

It would put me off - I'd find it quite inhibiting as I like to get the tape measure out. I don't know how much you are asking for your flat but it's probably worth making sure that it looks nice and you are out of the house. Can't you take them to the library for half an hour or a cafe or even do a supermarket shop with a comic at the end of it if he's good?

Fortress Tue 21-Dec-10 07:32:18

Thanks lala that confirms for me that it is better to be out. Our EA always say not to worry but I think you're right - it's inhibiting.

Fortress Wed 22-Dec-10 10:13:40

Just to let you know it may have paid off lala we've got second viewing this afternoon!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: