Advanced search

I need one of those peg arrangements in my new wide kitchen drawers - where do I get them online /shop ??

(3 Posts)
herbgarden Mon 20-Dec-10 20:28:20

I think you know the ones I mean - pegs arranged and crockery piles up within the pegs? Looked on line and can only find a home made version - I'm quite handy but right now need to just buy online or pop to a shop.....
thanks !

Lizzywishes Tue 21-Dec-10 09:34:17

John Lewis do wooden ones. Boards with holes into which you arrange the pegs to required size. They're sold in the fitted kitchen dept and you have to go in and order them from the manufacturers catalogue from one of their kitchen guys. You could probably do it by phone too. They aren't out on the shelves.

herbgarden Tue 21-Dec-10 11:37:24

Perfect yes that's just what I'm after thank you for that !

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: