Talk

Advanced search

Where does interest free credit on nice sofas?

(9 Posts)
trixymalixy Sun 21-Nov-10 11:01:56

I've looked at DFS and the like and don't like any of them.

At the moment habitat is the front runner, as that is more my style but I would like to look at more options as we have loads of habitat furniture as it is.

Do places like Heal's and the Conran Shop do interest free credit?

ElsieMc Mon 22-Nov-10 10:48:39

Our local furniture store always does interest free credit if you spend above a certain amount, although they dont always advertise it. However, it is an independent shop not dictated to by a head office.

However, they are very expensive and even more so now they offer this facility.

You will end up paying more.

ElsieMc Mon 22-Nov-10 10:49:17

Our local furniture store always does interest free credit if you spend above a certain amount, although they dont always advertise it. However, it is an independent shop not dictated to by a head office.

However, they are very expensive and even more so now they offer this facility.

You will end up paying more.

DooinMeCleanin Mon 22-Nov-10 10:54:09

What about applying for a credit card with an interest free period on new purchases? That way you are noit limited to certain shops.

redhollyberry Mon 22-Nov-10 11:00:25

Agree with dooinmecleanin above re a credit card.

I know Ikea does intrest free credit at times on sofas (at least they have done in the past).

helengardenlady Wed 24-Nov-10 13:05:48

Multiyork do sometimes, and their sofas are fantastic quality.

LizHF Wed 24-Nov-10 14:41:24

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

Walters83 Mon 20-Dec-10 13:35:59

This designer sofa shop is currently offering 40 months free credit available and have also got a sale on. They have some really nice things too. Hope this helps.

littlemissindecisive Mon 20-Dec-10 17:15:36

Laura Ashley do it for a year

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now