Talk

Advanced search

cda kitchen appliances

(6 Posts)
rosiebt Mon 15-Nov-10 20:42:58

Has anyone had anything from this brand- cda??
We are having a new kitchen and this is what our fitter has recomended. I have never heard of them.

cece Tue 16-Nov-10 22:27:45

I have a CDA cooker hood. I was going to buy a Neff one to go with my hob and oven but the man in the shop said the CDA one was quieter. Plus it was half the price too.

rosiebt Wed 17-Nov-10 20:46:05

Thanks cece, are you happy with it?

cece Thu 18-Nov-10 22:08:56

Yes it does the job. The only problem is the curved glass edge/surround bit, DH keeps banging his head on it. So either get one without the glass or put it a bit higher on the wall.

Honeymum Fri 19-Nov-10 21:53:27

We had a cooker hood too. It was fine. I am not sure but I think the company is a UK one - based near us in Notts.

fresh Fri 26-Nov-10 14:27:17

We had a dishwasher put in 9 years ago, it had a 5 year guarantee and when it needed fixing during the guarantee period they were great. HOWEVER this summer it started leaking and this time the service was appalling. After more than two months, four visits and 4 trillion calls on my part, it was still leaking and in the end I gave up and bought a new Siemens dishwasher. Which is so frustrating because for the sake of a few quid and someone making some proper effort it could probably have been fixed. Sorry, rant over! blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now