Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

best name labels please?

(10 Posts)
bottletopbilly Sun 04-Jul-10 23:46:21

where can I get some from please - should I get iron in ones? M&S are £5 for 50

thisisyesterday Sun 04-Jul-10 23:51:45

can't beat good old cash's IMO!

Mindy73 Mon 05-Jul-10 07:58:36

I agree!
You can order in them in Clark's shops - they have Cash's order forms behind the counter.

scrappydappydoo Mon 05-Jul-10 08:11:44

Oh can I hijack thread and ask - I have some iron on tape that I can write - i sthis going to be a waste of time i.e I put them on dds uniform and then 2 months later end up buying sew on ones as the iron on have fallen off?

whatsthetimemrwolf Mon 05-Jul-10 12:23:53

Another vote for Cash's, you can order online.

Mindy73 Mon 05-Jul-10 19:44:18

Scrappy - my experience of iron tapes has not been great and they do peel off after a couple of months. Not sure if that was because they were cheap ones from Woolies?! Somebody else might say differently about them but I'm sticking with Cash's sew-in ones now!

kaggle34 Tue 06-Jul-10 20:20:59

stuck on you do THE best name labels.Easy Iron on and are indestructible and cool too. Takes about a week for them to arrive but quality is excellent. They also do labels for water bottles, socks, book bags and shoe labels too.

Rockbird Tue 06-Jul-10 20:25:31

Humph. Reminded me I needed some so went to Cash's website and DD's name is too long for their labels. It's not even a particularly long name.

PickUpYourPants Tue 06-Jul-10 21:03:47

Has anyone used the plastic button type name tags?

LindsayJ Fri 01-Jul-11 14:26:36

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: