Talk

Advanced search

20% off games consoles at Sainsbuys

(11 Posts)
LynetteScavo Tue 10-Nov-09 16:31:28

I just popped in to Sainsburys and noticed they has 20% off all games consoles.

Wii are now £135.

Whe is the plural of Wii, anyway?

TheFoosa Tue 10-Nov-09 16:51:38

ooh ooh any ds lites did you notice?

LynetteScavo Tue 10-Nov-09 17:01:21

Only DSi's I think. I can't remember how much they were, but I think I might go back and check this evening.

TheFoosa Tue 10-Nov-09 17:03:23

may have to have a sneaky look tomorrow

NewPinkPup Tue 10-Nov-09 17:13:58

you can order them online at the discounted price, the dsi is £119

triathlonmum Tue 10-Nov-09 21:09:06

Hi - we're really tempted by one of these. Have been looking on amazon and they have a similar package but is says it come with a 'motion plus' controller, whereas the saisnbury one does not say that... is there any difference, is the motion plus controller a new version (i.e. are sainsburys selling old ones?!?)... any advice appreciated.

bert74 Wed 11-Nov-09 10:19:28

Just looked on Sainsburys website triathlonmum and it says it does come with 'motion plus' controller. Think we will be getting one for sis and hubby at that price!!

gct Wed 11-Nov-09 10:33:20

Our local store had loads of wii consoles yesterday pm - all gone when I went to buy one today. But luckily still available online. Really too good to miss IMO.

triathlonmum Wed 11-Nov-09 11:00:18

Ah thanks Bert - I wasn't sure if that was just part of the game or it actually included the motion plus controller as it didn't seem to say explicitly. I'm a bit of a novice at this! My brother has said he would look at the best Wii packages for me tonight but now I am worried I should just go for this one incase I miss out?!?!?

wildstrawberry Wed 11-Nov-09 11:31:03

Ordered mine at 4:40pm yesterday - here by 11am today - thanks for the heads up!!

triathlonmum Wed 11-Nov-09 12:12:26

I've bought one!!! Now just a bit more advice - I've heard you need spare controllers. Is that a spare of the remote, or a spare of the 'nunchuck' thing? And do I need a spare of the motion plus? Also any recommendations for 2 girls age 4 and 6 in terms of games?? Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now