Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone want my Walkers Brit Trips points?

(6 Posts)
MrsJamin Tue 10-Nov-09 11:45:57

I have 24 I can transfer to anyone, I just need your email address. Still lots of offers available until Christmas I think, just nothing that appeals to me.

NewShoesonMonday Tue 10-Nov-09 13:10:53

hi there, I'd love them, that would be really kind.. my email address is aledavreb@yahoo.com, fingers crossed im first

tks

MrsJamin Wed 11-Nov-09 14:44:03

Hi, it's not recognising your email address as already on their system? Are you registered on the site?

NewShoesonMonday Thu 12-Nov-09 10:16:28

hi, apologies, I set up a new email account for purposes of putting it online, rather than using the usual one - so I've registered it now. our points are with the 'sky' email account but was just cautious about getting a spambot piling junk emails into the inbox!! would be great if you'd be able to try again -

tks for this - we have a local national trust gardens which ds loves - ducks, running around, playground, and we can go there now a few more times this year without paying the not small entry fee

really appreciate it smile

MrsJamin Thu 12-Nov-09 21:08:23

I've transferred 24 points - hope it works ok and you have fun at the NT gardens!

NewShoesonMonday Thu 12-Nov-09 23:13:58

MrsJamin, thanks so much again - safely received. It's this kind of thing which is one of the reasons why mumsnet is so great. mental note made to reciprocate by posting a deal / voucher code or something myself soon

cheers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now