Talk

Advanced search

Joules?? help!! where can you buy??

(10 Posts)
fairimum Mon 09-Nov-09 08:55:47

Trying to get hold of some Joules slipper socks in brown for SIL for xmas (what she has asked for!) But don't want to have to pay the delivery on just one item - anyone know of any codes/other sites or if i can get them in a shop somewhere rather than online?? she wants the brown ones too!

www.joulesclothing.com/pages/product/uk/H_SLIPPERSOCK_Womens_Accessories.html

thanks

Mybox Mon 09-Nov-09 08:58:56

www.joulesclothing.com/pages/findjoules/findjoules.asp

fortyplus Mon 09-Nov-09 09:01:35

They regularly attend horsey events with a very large trade stand - but not sure if there will be much on at this time of year. Mybox's link didn't work, but they do have shops. I know there's one in Padstow.

oopsandbabycoconut Mon 09-Nov-09 09:01:42

Our Counrtywide Farmers Store has them in stock, I just bought my sister some for Christmas.

BiscuitFace Mon 09-Nov-09 09:02:44

john lewis, but beware you will feel like you ahve walked into the costume department of a 1950's musical

thighsmadeofcheddar Mon 09-Nov-09 09:02:55

some garden centres have their clothing in too. Two of our local ones do.

BiscuitFace Mon 09-Nov-09 09:03:55

basically find a woman wearing a quilted jacket and head scarf and follow her while she shops

Mybox Mon 09-Nov-09 09:10:46

link works for me!!

Divatheshopaholic Mon 09-Nov-09 10:00:30

they have great customer service. i would call them and ask for nearest stockist.
they have two outlets in york, and somerset, which is no way near me

miroam Mon 09-Nov-09 11:59:22

Code JNR599 still appears to be working for 15% off and free delivery. Not sure of expiry date. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now