Talk

Advanced search

WHAT THE BEST THING TO DO WITH CLUBCARD VOUCHERS??

(13 Posts)
qwertyshell Tue 03-Nov-09 16:53:08

i have some vouchers and really want to get some toys ready for christmas? should i just go in store and spend them?

Mutt Tue 03-Nov-09 16:58:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

qwertyshell Tue 03-Nov-09 16:59:06

can i get deals on toys??

displayuntilbestbefore Tue 03-Nov-09 17:06:25

you don't get extra value if you spend them instore but they might still be doing the offer where you can exchange them for specific departments for extra face value...go online to the tesco website and have a look.
I'm with Mutt - trade them for rewards vouchers at 4 x value.

qwertyshell Tue 03-Nov-09 17:16:02

what about selling them on ebay? can i do that even thou they are in my name??

allaboutme Sat 07-Nov-09 10:15:51

you can trade them in for tesco direct toy vouchers and get double for your money

whooshspicemonster Sat 07-Nov-09 14:07:45

Can anyone explain what clubcard deals are? I really don't get tesco vouchers

lal123 Sat 07-Nov-09 14:18:05

You can't sell them on e-bay as you need to have your clubcard to use them and they aren't transferable

LittleWeePickle Sat 07-Nov-09 15:57:03

I think clubcard is actually quite complicated. I just don't get it...

mustrunmore Sat 07-Nov-09 15:59:32

I just got the boys a years sub to kids national geographic, for £9.50 worth of vouchers smile . And enough vouchers to go to Ripleys and the Britain at War experience as aprt of ds1's birthday weekend.

mamadiva Sat 07-Nov-09 16:06:28

You can't do the double up anymore.

I normally spend mine instore because there is nothing near me to use the deals.

There is a 3 for 2 on toys at the moment though so you could get a decent deal instore

nappyzonecantrunfortoffee Sat 07-Nov-09 19:05:50

i about to use mine at topps tiles! on tiles that is 4 x value still

JiminyCricket Sat 07-Nov-09 19:26:23

Every quarter they send you a statement with vouchers in (I just got mine, and it was for £27, spilt into three different value vouchers) no idea why they split them. Then you can look at the website and choose what to spend them on. (We went to Butlins for a weekend when we had loads - never again with my own money, but not bad for a free weekend - and the other tbing we do with them is get restaurant vouchers for cafe rouge and bella Italia, which we use when we go to centerparcs). Then you have to 'order' the actual vouchers you want, by giving the numbers on the vouchers on your statement, and they will send a voucher to the exact value you want which you can use to book your holiday/pay for your meal etc. To give an example, a £6 value would equal £24 in restaurant vouchers (no catch, except I believe in some restaurants they can't be used to cover drinks - its all in the small print). If you use tesco a fair bit they soon add up. I have got a tesco credit card as well, ans some things like your electricity company etc can show up on there too to add points. HTH. It is a bit complicated until you've done it once.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now