Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

asda half price toys?

(3 Posts)
JennyPennyNAPPYWEB Mon 02-Nov-09 12:37:48

I am sure I saw an advert for half price toys at asda but can't fine anything on their site? Does anybody know if or when they did this and if its stil on?

I am not thinking of sainsburys by the way!

Housemum Mon 02-Nov-09 13:26:54

They had some in the store at the weekend - not a huge range, but a big display in the front of the store, things like a dolls house, a castle, a dressing table - big toys at half price.

Sainsburys also has half price toys in store but be careful on some prices - I saw a Night Garden funky-footsteps-thing (walk on it and it plays sounds) at half price £15 that I bought in Entertainer the day before for £10.

JennyPennyNAPPYWEB Tue 03-Nov-09 08:51:29

Thanks went there in the end and did get a few bits. Got a rocket thing for Nephew for £15 instead of £30, some puzzles that were 3 for £5 and a doll with a dummy for £2 (that wasn't on offer). Oh and some DVDS for £3

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: