Talk

Advanced search

LEGO toy offer in the MIRROR

(8 Posts)
princessmel Mon 02-Nov-09 11:50:43

Just want to clear something up. Everyday there is a voucher in the Mirror, to collect a toy instore ,from WH Smith or Toys R Us.
If you don't collect the toy that's available that day can you send off the token and get it in the post?

I thought that you collected 7 tokens between today and friday, then posted a cheque for £8.99 and got all the toys and a box and a mat. If you collect some in store, do you end up with extra toys???

tia?

princessmel Mon 02-Nov-09 12:13:29

Anyone? I am aware The Mirror is not very MN. I am buying it purely for the Lego offer grin

LostGirl Mon 02-Nov-09 13:20:38

We are buying it purely for the lego as well. I think you can send off for it with just seven tokens, but they will be printing 12 tokens so that you can go in and collect the full set. Not sure about the stickers/mat/box thing though I'm afraid, but you can definitely collect all the models.

princessmel Mon 02-Nov-09 17:02:08

Thank you

So if we don't go to any shops we're not missing out?

bumpybecky Mon 02-Nov-09 17:05:44

hang on, will go and get yesterdays mirror, we're also buying it just for the lego.....

bumpybecky Mon 02-Nov-09 17:13:21

it says you need to..

*collect 7 different vouchers from the daily and sunday mirror
* send them with a cheque for £ 8.99 payable to MGN Ltd
* to Mirror Lego Offer, PO Box 400, Washington NE38 OYG
* closing date is 16th November

full conditions at here

there is a collector coupon form thing to fill in to send with the vouchers, I'm not completley sure if you need an original one of those to apply by post, but there's one in yesterdays paper I can scan if needed

kys Mon 02-Nov-09 17:24:14

I collected these last yr, you do get the full set in the post including the box, playmat and stickers. I collected all 12 tokens and if i happened to be going to town i collected from smiths on those days so we did end up with 2 of some of them. Also collected the star wars ones earlier in the yr, they were great.

princessmel Mon 02-Nov-09 17:28:45

Thanks

I have yesterdays paper with the coupon, thanks bumpy

Ooh I'm excited, ds1 will be very pleased at christmas.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now