Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Did I dream that there is 50% off toys at ARGOS???

(8 Posts)
ilovegarlic Sat 31-Oct-09 07:30:56

Im sure I saw an ad on TV last night? but gone on line this morning and nothing!!!!

foxinsocks Sat 31-Oct-09 07:38:08

there was 50% off toys at sainsburys. i wanted to thank the person who posted that as I bought dd sylvanians for Christmas. at their normal price they are just too expensive but 50% off was great! Not sure if that's still on....

Cucci Sat 31-Oct-09 07:39:51

Sainsburys has 50% off their toys this week, until 4th November.

Happy shopping!

Cucci Sat 31-Oct-09 07:41:10

oops, looks like foxinsocks beat me to it! smile

ilovegarlic Sat 31-Oct-09 07:45:34

yes saw this Sainsburys but all the stuff is out of stock on line may go into store today but again bet its all out of stock.

Im so sure I saw Argos last night!!

foxinsocks Sat 31-Oct-09 07:46:52

did you post it on here originally cucci? I saw it at work and got some sylvanians (yes loads of stuff was already out of stock!) but dd will be so pleased at Christmas because I think they are stupidly expensive otherwise.

Divatheshopaholic Sun 01-Nov-09 11:17:52

nothing in sainsbury in stores, althought hey said they will have some dleieveries till next wednesdatshock

GypsyMoth Sun 01-Nov-09 11:20:37

loads in our sainsburys!! got a good choice of lego and playmobil and the usual stuff!

they were stocking shelves again last night too

argos do a voucher which is hardly worth it...think its a fiver if you spend £50!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now