Talk

Advanced search

Any JoJo Maman Bebe codes about?

(5 Posts)
witchofeastwick Sun 18-Oct-09 08:35:01

Want to order a couple of things if anyone has any discounts, thanks.

Heated Sun 18-Oct-09 18:13:15

Haven't used them myself but try MVCA92 for free P&P and 10% off until end of the month, or PRA92 for 15% off & free p&P if spending £65+.

bitofadramaqueen Sun 18-Oct-09 19:34:29

If you're spending less than £65 I've just used NJP82 for 15% off and getting free delivery with standard royal mail.

LevitatingCopy Thu 22-Oct-09 09:52:21

Watch out if you use the 10% off Mumsnet discount but have also ordered discount items within your order (eg 'order two of the same item and get £5 off').

Their website can't cope with the two types of discounts in one order, so it will EITHER take off the 10% OR give you the £5 off for ordering two of the same hmm

You might find you're actually worse off using the 10% off voucher than you would be if you collected a couple of the 'buy 2 and get £5 off' offers - make sure you do your maths before you check out!

Quite annoying as I'd bought a couple of their nice basics (polo necks and leggings or something I think) on the 'buy 2 get £5 off' deal, but then found I couldn't apply the 10% voucher without losing the two £5 off's, if that makes sense.

meercat71 Fri 30-Oct-09 19:22:26

If you go to the Mumsnet Discounts section they have JJMB as a link with a code on here...
they have quite a few good ones!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now