Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

Any JoJo Maman Bebe codes about?

(5 Posts)
witchofeastwick Sun 18-Oct-09 08:35:01

Want to order a couple of things if anyone has any discounts, thanks.

Heated Sun 18-Oct-09 18:13:15

Haven't used them myself but try MVCA92 for free P&P and 10% off until end of the month, or PRA92 for 15% off & free p&P if spending £65+.

bitofadramaqueen Sun 18-Oct-09 19:34:29

If you're spending less than £65 I've just used NJP82 for 15% off and getting free delivery with standard royal mail.

LevitatingCopy Thu 22-Oct-09 09:52:21

Watch out if you use the 10% off Mumsnet discount but have also ordered discount items within your order (eg 'order two of the same item and get £5 off').

Their website can't cope with the two types of discounts in one order, so it will EITHER take off the 10% OR give you the £5 off for ordering two of the same hmm

You might find you're actually worse off using the 10% off voucher than you would be if you collected a couple of the 'buy 2 and get £5 off' offers - make sure you do your maths before you check out!

Quite annoying as I'd bought a couple of their nice basics (polo necks and leggings or something I think) on the 'buy 2 get £5 off' deal, but then found I couldn't apply the 10% voucher without losing the two £5 off's, if that makes sense.

meercat71 Fri 30-Oct-09 19:22:26

If you go to the Mumsnet Discounts section they have JJMB as a link with a code on here...
they have quite a few good ones!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: