Talk

Advanced search

I have tonne of Tesco vouchers - is there anyway I can book a hotel?

(10 Posts)
Katymac Mon 12-Oct-09 22:13:45

At Gatwick on Boxing day

I am guessing not but I thought someone here might know

I guess I am going to have to book hotel & parking with real money sad

hocuspontas Mon 12-Oct-09 22:17:57

Best Western are only a mile away and you can use your vouchers there. Any good?

Katymac Mon 12-Oct-09 22:20:56

It is still minimum stay 2 nights (like Hilton-mind you there might not be a Hilton at the airport I just assumed there was)

stressheaderic Mon 19-Oct-09 19:00:13

I want to do the same - anyone know anything about the scheme? How does it work - I've got £42 of Clubcard vouchers in my hand, what will I get for that??
Need a getaway before baby arrives!

Mousey84 Mon 19-Oct-09 21:53:38

stressheaderic - thats £168 off a hotel stay. Do bear in mind that most hotels do not usually allow you to take advantage of offers when you pay by clubcard vouchers.

Katymac Mon 19-Oct-09 22:18:43

I forgot I started this blush

I really do need to book my Gatwick hotel - i have even more voucher now hmm

whooosh Thu 22-Oct-09 18:45:13

I found booking a hotel using the vouchers incredibly difficult-all dates unavailable.
However,myself and DD are currently in Tenerife courtesy of tesco the amount of cash I spend in a supermarket.Spent a looong time amassing them but holiday has only cost me spending money.

2anddone Fri 23-Oct-09 21:55:54

How about converting them to airmiles to pay for hotel and airport parking? £2.50 = 60 miles is that any good? Or Travelodge have sale on at the mo room at Gatwick airport on Boxing Day night is only £19 HTH

Katymac Sun 25-Oct-09 12:34:28

How far is the travelodge from the airport I wonder?

Off to check - Thanks for the suggestion

bigTillyMint Wed 28-Oct-09 16:55:25

We stayed at a Hilton in Newport (near Cardiff) this time last year. It was fab and free, free, free grin

I don't know if they do the offers over Christmas, but I found the phone people for Hilton to be very helpful. I think they were Americans - customer service was great!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: