Talk

Advanced search

I have tonne of Tesco vouchers - is there anyway I can book a hotel?

(10 Posts)
Katymac Mon 12-Oct-09 22:13:45

At Gatwick on Boxing day

I am guessing not but I thought someone here might know

I guess I am going to have to book hotel & parking with real money sad

hocuspontas Mon 12-Oct-09 22:17:57

Best Western are only a mile away and you can use your vouchers there. Any good?

Katymac Mon 12-Oct-09 22:20:56

It is still minimum stay 2 nights (like Hilton-mind you there might not be a Hilton at the airport I just assumed there was)

stressheaderic Mon 19-Oct-09 19:00:13

I want to do the same - anyone know anything about the scheme? How does it work - I've got £42 of Clubcard vouchers in my hand, what will I get for that??
Need a getaway before baby arrives!

Mousey84 Mon 19-Oct-09 21:53:38

stressheaderic - thats £168 off a hotel stay. Do bear in mind that most hotels do not usually allow you to take advantage of offers when you pay by clubcard vouchers.

Katymac Mon 19-Oct-09 22:18:43

I forgot I started this blush

I really do need to book my Gatwick hotel - i have even more voucher now hmm

whooosh Thu 22-Oct-09 18:45:13

I found booking a hotel using the vouchers incredibly difficult-all dates unavailable.
However,myself and DD are currently in Tenerife courtesy of tesco the amount of cash I spend in a supermarket.Spent a looong time amassing them but holiday has only cost me spending money.

2anddone Fri 23-Oct-09 21:55:54

How about converting them to airmiles to pay for hotel and airport parking? £2.50 = 60 miles is that any good? Or Travelodge have sale on at the mo room at Gatwick airport on Boxing Day night is only £19 HTH

Katymac Sun 25-Oct-09 12:34:28

How far is the travelodge from the airport I wonder?

Off to check - Thanks for the suggestion

bigTillyMint Wed 28-Oct-09 16:55:25

We stayed at a Hilton in Newport (near Cardiff) this time last year. It was fab and free, free, free grin

I don't know if they do the offers over Christmas, but I found the phone people for Hilton to be very helpful. I think they were Americans - customer service was great!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now