Talk

Advanced search

How does Quidco work??????????

(9 Posts)
dmo Mon 05-Oct-09 14:09:36

hi just signed up to quidco so i am now a member smile
i went onto asda food shopping through quidco page and did my shop but no points have gone onto my account and i could see a quidco opioan on the checkout so how do i pay to make my points count??
many thanks smile

dmo Mon 05-Oct-09 14:10:24

sorry mean couldnt see a quidco opp on the cheakout

MrsDinky Tue 06-Oct-09 18:53:19

Hi,
I'm a big fan of quidco, but it can take a while for it to register into your Quidco account, and it can sometimes be a few months even before you actually get the money, be patient. My most recent Asda cashback took about 2 months, some merchants are a lot quicker than others. You can track progress on the Quidco Earnings page, but you never see anything about Quidco on the merchants webpages.

dmo Tue 06-Oct-09 19:16:59

thank you MrsDinky
so do you just log in o quisco and carry on to asda from there (or whatever shop you decide to shop at)
smile

MrsDinky Tue 06-Oct-09 22:18:51

Yes, you must log onto the Quidco website first and then click from there into Asda or it won't work (Asda don't know you are in Quidco otherwise). If you have been browsing ASda first without using Quidco, make sure you shut all Asda windows before opening up Quidco, otherwise it is easy to place your order outside the Quidco system by mistake.

dmo Tue 06-Oct-09 22:43:18

thanks so much your a star xxx smile

mum2samandalex Fri 09-Oct-09 11:33:33

what is quidco?

MrsDinky Fri 09-Oct-09 21:25:49

It's a cashback website, you use it to access all sorts of online shops and get a percentage of your spends with those shops back.

meercat71 Fri 30-Oct-09 19:36:52

I also like www.topcashback.co.uk I find the rates are higher than Quidco and they pay straight to your bank account.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now