Talk

Advanced search

FREE LUNCH : Anyone want £20 worth of Tootsie/Dexters clubcard deals?

(7 Posts)
Mousey84 Sun 27-Sep-09 16:49:16

They expire at the end of January 2010.

I wont be back in England before then, so if anyone wants them, CAT me. Im heading out in a few mins, but will be back about 9pm. If there are any takers - either you, or someone you know who would appreciate them, let me know and Ill get them posted out tomorrow morning.

Mousey84 Sun 27-Sep-09 21:44:04

bumpity bump.

magnolia74 Sun 27-Sep-09 22:06:07

Oh yes please, there is one in wimbledon only 10 minutes from us.
Would we be able to use them though?

Mousey84 Sun 27-Sep-09 22:09:32

Hopefully - it says they cant be "re-sold or transferred for profit" It doesnt say I cant give them away for free.

I have never been asked for ID when Ive used them.

If you still want them, CAT me your address and Ill post them tomorrow

magnolia74 Sun 27-Sep-09 22:15:26

blush blush Havn't been able to renew my mn suscription so can't cat, you can email me and i can reply with address: meprior74 at aol dot com

FritesMenthe Sun 27-Sep-09 22:52:07

Did you know that you can send the vouchers back and get the points credited to your account?

Mousey84 Mon 28-Sep-09 13:45:32

I do know that Frites, thank you! But I thought Id like to do something nice for someone. I struggle to use up my vouchers atm, as there is so little to use them on here in NI (not without spending a fortune getting there by bus since I dont drive). Theres only so many times you can visit pizza express and go bowling.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now