Talk

Advanced search

Anyone have Tesco Pet Insurance and want to 'refer' me to get 1000 clubcard points please?

(18 Posts)
FanjolinaJolie Sat 19-Sep-09 09:39:40

I have recently opened a Tesco Pet Insurance policy and I understand that if you are 'recommended by a friend' than both you and the friend receive either £10 Tesco giftcard or 1000 clubcard points.

Would anyone who has a current policy like to recommend me?

"Here is the link"

ingles2 Sat 19-Sep-09 18:55:17

replied to your other thread

DottyDot Mon 21-Sep-09 12:01:36

I've just taken out Tesco's pet insurance as well so if there's anyone else who wants to do this, give me a shout! smile

FanjolinaJolie Mon 21-Sep-09 18:57:52

DottyDot I am happy to recommend you if you like. Apparently you can recommend as many people as you like!

If you would like email me on the address below and I'll give you my details for you to put on the form.

anna horridge at yahoo dot co dot uk

(without spaces and insert . for dot)

DottyDot Sat 26-Sep-09 11:18:07

Hi - will e-mail you!grin

DottyDot Sat 26-Sep-09 19:41:17

bumping for anyone who's got Tesco's pet insurance or just about to take it out and wants either a £10 Tesco's giftcard or 1,000 clubcard points! smile

ellenjames Tue 29-Sep-09 12:08:44

hi i am about to take put tesco pet insurance anyone want to recommend me

DottyDot Tue 29-Sep-09 19:01:27

would love to! e-mail me at: lakinson dot house at ntlworld dot com if you want and we can sort something out! smile

TheBolter Tue 29-Sep-09 21:30:30

I'm not sure how this works but I have Tesco Pet Insurance so if I could be of any help or have the chance to earn some points I'm interested!

bargainhuntingbetty Tue 29-Sep-09 21:32:16

Hi sorry to hijack the thread but did you find them the chepeast, I have been looking tonight as my insurance co have just bumped my excess up to £100 and I havent claimed shock

TheBolter Tue 29-Sep-09 21:34:58

They were one of the cheapest when I joined but after a year they have since raised my payments by 50% (admittedly his only equates to a couple of quid so I'm not too bothered). Not sure about the excess - my desk seat doubles as a filing cabinet and at present the cat is happily ensconced upon my lap! When I am 'released' I can take a look and see.

DottyDot Wed 30-Sep-09 09:43:49

TheBolter - I'm bumping this for FangolinaJolie as she could refer you - or I could but if EllenJames e-mails me then it's fairer for you to hook up with Fangolina!

smile

DottyDot Wed 30-Sep-09 10:02:17

Actually - I've got Fangolina's e-mail, so if she doesn't see this thread then e-mail me at:

lakinson dot house at ntlworld dot com

and I'll forward your message on to her - I'm like a Tesco's matchmaker.. wink

FanjolinaJolie Wed 30-Sep-09 21:58:42

Hi ladies, I only opened my policy on 19 September so if you have had your policy for longer than that I won't be able to refer you.

TheBolter Thu 01-Oct-09 07:19:19

Thanks for your replies, it's OK. TBH I thought I would have had to have done the referring because I've been registered fr over a year now! Oh well, was worth a try... smile

FanjolinaJolie Thu 01-Oct-09 08:46:54

Yes, TheBolter you will need to be the 'recommender', but you may find someone on here with a recent policy and you could 'pair-up' for the points.

anniebear Sun 04-Oct-09 12:03:48

I will be looking to take out Pet insurance in a week maybe, we have reseved our cat and just waiting for a home visit!!

FanjolinaJolie Mon 05-Oct-09 13:12:53

Annie then I will be happy to recommend you.

My email address is the fourth from the top, if you'd like the free points jsut email me and we'll sort it out together.

Good luck for your puddy-tad!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now