Talk

Advanced search

Sun £9.50 Priority Code?

(3 Posts)
TigerCub07 Fri 18-Sep-09 08:26:38

Hi,
Does anybdoy have a priority booking code please for the Sun £9.50 holidays?

We haven't had a proper holiday since our honey moon 3 years ago. This year we attempted Lake District but came home early as one son bumped his head and the other was teething. Then me and my husband were supposed to go to Dorset this week but I started bleeding (I'm pregnant with twins) and we thought we'd lost one of the twins (couldnt find the heartbeat) so we chose not to go away (all is fine with the twins now)

The Sun holidays are our last chance of a holiday this year but we dont have a priority code

Any help would be much appreciated

Thanks

mmrred Tue 22-Sep-09 00:03:17

I called my MIL who gets the Sun and is always voucher clipping and she said she would send me some bits she had - holidays before December, she said on the phone. Anyway, will post again when the letter arrives.

carrielou2007 Tue 22-Sep-09 22:25:11

Just back from one, long weekend but you do know it will cost much more than 9.50 per person? Ours was 76 pounds plus 40 fuel to get there and took food so another 40ish plus car parking etc.

Sorry if you already know this but it will still be about 150ish just so you know??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now