Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

ELC code that works on sale items

(12 Posts)
scattykatty Fri 11-Sep-09 13:54:14

Is there such a code? I hate it when they reduce things by about a pound so then you can't use the 20% off codes, is there a code which works on EVERYTHING?

Thanks!

boneybones Mon 14-Sep-09 21:28:10

party

scattykatty Tue 15-Sep-09 13:22:40

Just tried it and it doesn't work for me Do you have to spend over a certain amount? I'm desperate to find one which works

MrFlibble Tue 15-Sep-09 13:24:18

Party code wont work on sale items unfortunately, I fear you wont have much luck because even my staff code doesnt work.

MrFlibble Tue 15-Sep-09 13:25:15

What was it you were wanting to buy?

scattykatty Tue 15-Sep-09 13:28:22

The Mamas and Papas Vespa.... yesterday it was down from £150 to £120, now it's up again to £150... I have no idea what's going on with the thing, but PIL's have given us £100 for a pressie for him so if I can use my 20% off code when its £120 I can get it but not if it's £150 IYSWIM?

this

I don't see how something can be reduced for 1 day only!

scattykatty Tue 15-Sep-09 13:34:48

AS you work there can you tell me one thing... A while ago it was £175 down to £150 and it stayed like that for a while so you couldn't use codes but then they just put it as £150 without the was £175 bit so you COULD use the codes. So how long does it normally take for them to take off the WAS whatever price bit and just leave the current price?

Thanks!

MrFlibble Tue 15-Sep-09 13:38:49

Hmmm very strange that it was only up for the day.
If the discount isnt coming off the £150 price I would think there is someone on the other end that made a mistake.

The only thing I could suggest is to try and find a store that has them or pay for it instore and have it delivered to you and try for the discount that way, explain what happened online with the prices, most places are desperate for the money to come into store rather than online so they might be willing to do an undercounter delboy deal for you.
Good luck.

MrFlibble Tue 15-Sep-09 13:41:52

Yeah that was probably with the new season price increases and decreases, it no longer becomes a promotional thing but permanent, it only happens during season changes to my knowledge (When we have new catalogues out)

thehairybabysmum Tue 15-Sep-09 13:50:01

im about to buy thte rocket thing for ds2's birthday...can you give the 20% code....please

MrFlibble Tue 15-Sep-09 13:52:30

Theres a number of them, try M&B09 or party. or just phone customer services and tell them your DS is a member of the birthday club and you havent received your voucher and they will email one straight to you.

thehairybabysmum Tue 15-Sep-09 13:53:54

thanks MrF

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now