Talk

Advanced search

secret sales: Hot milk lingerie

(5 Posts)
Carameli Wed 09-Sep-09 12:54:45

I have been sent an email from my sister about this place called secret sales. Have not bought from them before but online review sites seem to think they are ok, a bit like brandalley but have not used them either so cannot say from personal experience.

Anyway they have hotmilk lingerie on a sale at the moment so if you are interested and would like me to invite you to it, seems that is how you get onto this site(but correct me if I am wrong on this) email me at carmel_eynon at hotmail dot com

this sale only on offer for 6 days though.

heavenstobetsy Fri 11-Sep-09 10:28:14

Brandalley are fine - they are owned by News International and are totally legitimate

CaptainScarlet Fri 11-Sep-09 10:31:45

you can just sign up through the secret sales site if you google it anyway...
cherry bomb are £9!

Carameli Mon 14-Sep-09 16:03:28

oops sorry have just looked and yes you can. I had just registered myself after getting an email from my sister and saw the hot milk stuff. Sorry if I seem to have mislead anyone, was never intended to be like this at all.

IlanaK Mon 14-Sep-09 16:08:31

I have ordered hotmilk bras from them twice. They are good. But you have to wait until the end of the sale to have them delivered which can mean a long wait.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now