Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone bought childrens shoes from Clarks recently and got a 20% off code for adult footwear?

(7 Posts)
gagamama Sun 06-Sep-09 11:07:37

I don't know if the codes are unique, but if not, could somebody post it? Or indeed any other Clarks voucher code thingy?

Thanks in advance... I'm coveting some new work shoes!

gagamama Sun 06-Sep-09 11:10:21

This is what I'm referring to, in case anyone wonders what the hell I'm on about. grin

gagamama Sun 06-Sep-09 11:32:35

The code is BTS0920 in case anyone else wants to use it. Free delivery plus 20% off. Expires 27/09.

KnickersandVests Sun 06-Sep-09 11:40:43

Harrumph! I bought DD school shoes on Wednesday and I didn't get a voucher.

Glad you've shared, now I don't feel so robbed smile

reban Sun 06-Sep-09 14:36:43

does anyone else feel that clarks is really over-priced? Ive always bought my dd1 (9) school shoes from clarks and seemed to pay around £25-£27 bought new school shoes for ds1(4) yesterday and they were £36 shock
they def dont seem to care about the credit crunch hmm

gagamama Mon 07-Sep-09 10:35:21

I know, it is shocking. The adults shoes are actually cheaper in some cases, which remains a mystery to me given that children's ones are supposed to be VAT exempt. <Strokes chin>

It's robbery though, especially when you have several to kit out and it's not even like you can pass them down because they get so much abuse wear.

Rubyrubyruby Mon 07-Sep-09 11:46:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now