Talk

Advanced search

Boden spend £30 get £10 off code pleeeeeese?

(9 Posts)
gingertoo Fri 28-Aug-09 19:04:41

Just got home from hol and have tried to order DC3 a winter coat and have realised that A993 Boden code has expired....

.... are there any new £10 off a £30 spend codes out there yet???

<<ginger sits back and waits hopefully>>

maxybrown Mon 31-Aug-09 00:36:11

XNHT is valid until 28th November which is a £10 off £30 spend grin ta dah!!!

tb84834 Mon 31-Aug-09 15:24:22

You star! I can order with Boden once again!!

melanielovescupcakes Mon 31-Aug-09 16:18:09

oooh, thanks, have just used this too. didn't realise Boden did this? free delivery at the moment too!

maxybrown Mon 31-Aug-09 16:51:58

oh yes, there's always one of these floating around! I got it in with a recent order after using the A993 code grin

gallery Mon 31-Aug-09 17:13:11

I just trirf xnht and it worked for me

muddleduck Tue 01-Sep-09 10:27:15

You can get an extra 5% off on top of any of these deals if you register with a cashback site like TopCashBack.

TopCashBack: this link earns me a little bit of money

TopCashBack: this link earns me nothing

These sites really do work although you have tto wait about a month for the cashback.

gallery Tue 01-Sep-09 19:54:40

Hi muddleduck, thanks for the advice, I used to be with quidco to get extra discount and they have lost both boden and boots whom I shopped on line with . I am pleased to see both of these are on topcash back. I am really sorry, I had not realised that the links would have given you a small amount if I had joined via that- sorry, I would have done if I had copped on

muddleduck Wed 02-Sep-09 08:41:48

no problem gallery.
I've found TCB really good for Boden. The money comes through really quickly (unlike some other shops ... Next are particularly slow at the moment)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now