Talk

Advanced search

Great Little Trading Company - any codes pls?

(5 Posts)
maggiethecat Mon 24-Aug-09 23:38:39

If no discount codes, free delivery will do -anybody?

Shamster Mon 14-Sep-09 18:59:46

Don't touch them. Awful company; they delivered broken shelves, won't pick them up and want me to pay to return them via parcelforce which they will reimburse later. I have already paid £250 to them. They wouldn't send out the damaged bit either. Don't buy from them if you want good customer service.

Shamster Wed 16-Sep-09 14:35:21

Hi everyone.
Good news! As of today they are changing the policy and will now collect broken, damaged or incomplete articles that have been delivered by their courier. HelenMumsnet, I think you contacting them may be behind this but thank you so much. A team manager phoned me today, after getting my letter this morning and she agreed that it had been a badly thought out policy. I still feel cross that the last week has been taken up with this but atleast they finally listened and actually changed a policy! So technically they now have good products and a fair returns policy. You still have to do it yourself if you change your mind but that's absolutely fair enough. They are collecting my shelves on Friday. Lostinfrance, it was partly because they were a British company, although the shelves are actually Italian, that I wanted to use them. But good customer service is paramount in this day and age. This is an old thread but it was the only one that I could find. Anyway, thanks all for your comments and support and it just shows that Mumsnet, and the little people, can make things better when we all join together. I shall give them a second chance with the £30 voucher they're giving me. If I could work out how to put a smiley face at the end of this sentence, I would!

Vesta1 Wed 16-Sep-09 16:02:54

maggiethecat , there is 10% discount with Mumsnet, I ordered a catalogue and there was a 15% discount there, maybe you can do the same?

ja9 Sat 19-Sep-09 09:03:29

So happy to hear this as I LOVE their stuff... don't lik nice 'stuff' to be tainted with bad cs!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now