Talk

Advanced search

Did you know: Orange offer 10% discount for ALL contracts, mobile and internet, for NHS workers.

(9 Posts)
notevenamousie Mon 10-Aug-09 17:40:20

I never knew this (worked my whole professional life in the NHS) I think most of the mibile offers are much of a much, but 10% off everything comes in handy! I wondered if there are other NHS workers of all varieties who just never knew!

OhBling Mon 10-Aug-09 17:45:51

i am a bit anti Orange though - their deals always look good on paper, but then you get stung for more. My bill really varies massively now while my old O2 bill was consistent every single month. I am planning to cancel Orange as soon as I am up with this contract.

notevenamousie Mon 10-Aug-09 17:50:50

I have O2 for my phone, nut just took out an Orange mobile broadband contract which is the same as everyone else's and I am not going over at all, and has 10% off - just wanted others to know if they were as unaware as me. Don't have any interest in anyone otherwise.

TeaSleepFood Tue 11-Aug-09 09:51:18

OhBling, if you are unhappy about your orange contract see this

I just ended my contract after 5 months with no hassle at all (on an 18 month contract) and have got them to send me a PAYG sim card with my same number on while I look around for better deals. With this NHS 10% off I may even go back to them!

Wolfgirl Tue 11-Aug-09 10:23:19

Yes I diiiiiiiiiiiiiid. I work for NHS, and been taking the 10% off (Orange mobile) for a few years now. Very helpful imo. smile

OhBling Tue 11-Aug-09 11:07:58

Tea - that's brilliant. But would I have to give the phone back? I got that text last night... so will definitely look into this. I am livid with the way they sneak things onto my bill all the time.

kaggle34 Tue 11-Aug-09 16:56:14

did you know if you are a teacher in a state school and have proof ( wage slip )you get £20 off a spend of £30 or more in an orange shop ??

TeaSleepFood Wed 12-Aug-09 09:36:01

OhBling.
Nope. I haven't had to give my phone back nor the 'come to us' offer that I got with phones4u either. All in all I'm very pleased with the outcome (so far)

lukeysmummy Sun 16-Aug-09 22:39:50

thanks for that i took an 18 month contract out with orange in jan so when it wants renewing i will aski for my 10% off

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now