Talk

Advanced search

Go Ape Discounts?

(7 Posts)
failedflowers Sat 08-Aug-09 22:31:53

Hi are there any discounts out there?

Thanks

bert74 Mon 10-Aug-09 13:59:46

If you get a booklet with things to do in your area, it will have 20% off vouchers in it. I have just booked for Theford and saved £10 on the price of two tickets. The code can only be used at Thetford, so if this is the one you are thinking of going to, post a reply on here and I will put the code up, as it is tucked away somewhere!!

failedflowers Mon 10-Aug-09 14:24:09

Not Thetford unfortunately. Thank you very much for replying anyway

pinkem Tue 11-Aug-09 22:16:13

Are you still looking? I was searching for ages and only came up with expired codes, i typed them in anyway and managed to get 10% offsmile The codes i tried were RGW245 & XXV002, i can't remember which one worked though!!

failedflowers Tue 11-Aug-09 22:21:52

Thanks very much pinkem I'll give them both a try smile

wotzy Fri 14-Aug-09 12:47:47

You can follow them on twitter and they post codes and promotions on there sometimes too.

flippyflop Mon 17-Aug-09 07:32:54

we've just been camping in New Forest & there was a 'great days out' booklet in the info centre that had a 20% off voucher inside it - that was for Moors Valley.

Hope you find/found something. I'm itching to go, but my DCs are too small..will be for yonks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now