Talk

Advanced search

clubcard deals restaurant tokens - just for one restaurant?

(11 Posts)
thrifty Sun 02-Aug-09 12:58:14

are they just for the restaurant (i.e. pizza express) you select or can you order say £100 pounds worth and use them at different restaurants i.e. pizza express,cafe rouge etc?

thanks

thrifty Sun 02-Aug-09 13:06:07

anyone?

pellmell Sun 02-Aug-09 13:14:09

ours did not have pizza express on them so presume any....sorry, am multi tasking stirring cheese sauce actually, so spelling and grammer awful!

thrifty Sun 02-Aug-09 18:54:13

oh,fantastic, thanks pellmell :-)

IdrisTheDragon Sun 02-Aug-09 18:55:45

I thought our cafe rouge ones were just fir there. The other thing to remember is that you generally can'tuse them to pay for drinks.

IdrisTheDragon Sun 02-Aug-09 18:59:41

Just looked at the tesco website and it looks like you can use them in any restaurant that tesco has in its deals. But you can't get change for them and can't use them for a tip.

kylesmybaby Sun 02-Aug-09 19:15:29

and you have to pay for the drinks seperately with cash/card.

nymphadora Sun 02-Aug-09 19:20:56

I have used them at any before and no one bothered

Clayhead Sun 02-Aug-09 19:25:36

You seem to be able to use them anywhere - the drinks thing seems to be quite restaurant specific - I've only been asked to pay for drinks separately once and have had loads of clubcard meals!

thrifty Sun 02-Aug-09 20:41:35

excellent, thats great. i was going to order £100 worth to use while we holiday at home. didnt fancy getting stuck with just pizza express though, theres only so much pizza i can stomach. smile

kaggle34 Tue 11-Aug-09 20:34:29

hi thrifty

i can definately recommend the tootsies /dexters restaurants in this deal we used our vouchers there had THE best burger and the kids aged 7-15 all said it was their favourite meal of the holiday a really good family friendly menu

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now