Talk

Advanced search

Disney Princess on Ice code

(6 Posts)
Nemoandthefishes Sun 02-Aug-09 10:08:57

using ticketmaster there is a code to get seats for £10.50 just put in PRINCESS in the coupon box when you go to book tickets. The seats are for upper tier but still a lot cheaper than the £16 a head they wanted for them.
I managed to get some for a sunday afternoon for dd1+2 and myself

daisybooo Sun 02-Aug-09 10:23:55

Is this for the O2? Do you know how well you can see from the upper tier? Want to take dd for her 4th b'day...

Nemoandthefishes Sun 02-Aug-09 10:34:04

it is for any of them. according to DH he could see fairly well when he went to the wrestling

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Sun 02-Aug-09 10:45:26

you can also get tickets with tesco clubcard vouchers if you have them - £6 of cc vouchers. they were selling v quickly when i called this week! smile

eandh Sun 02-Aug-09 11:21:29

I've booked o2 for this and managed to get side tier seats for £14 each on sunday 8th november (to be honest 02 well laid out and you can see from any seat as saw take that there and we were very high up on upper tiers and still good view)

Anushka Mon 10-Aug-09 16:50:43

I've booked for Notts £6.50 per ticket - many thanks - a bargain (dh can't wait!).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now