Talk

Advanced search

Anyone have the Stuck on you tesco baby and toddler promotional code?

(9 Posts)
sammysam Wed 08-Jul-09 08:42:38

No idea where to look for it (well-I ripped the corner of the page out with the website address-but not the code blush)
Does anyone have one I could use please? grin

HolyGuacamole Wed 08-Jul-09 21:16:24

Bump

Kerry3 Thu 09-Jul-09 19:38:44

Please beware ordering from this company. I placed an order with them and they did not deliver the order within the 10 days specified. 3 weeks later I went to collect it from the post office to be told I could only have it if a paid an additional £11.53 customs charge! I had it returned to Austrailia where it had come from. The company were useless, the UK base only referred me to their Australian Headquarters who wouldn't respond to emails. Finally after sending a recorded letter and numerous emails I finally got a refund. I only went with this company because I saw their advert in the Tescos baby club leaflet (code TESCO5).

kittenloren Thu 30-Jul-09 19:22:10

I've been ordering from them for three years now and never had a problem - in fairness though my orders have all been below the £18 threshold for import (I have been caught out by that before though.)

Code I just used was the same as Kerry3's - 'tesco5'

kaggle34 Sat 15-Aug-09 11:22:15

beware !!

my order came to £12.99 ( through tesco mother and baby) and i got charged £13.89 customs

lostthewill Sun 16-Aug-09 11:02:54

Anyone else had problems...ordered some last week damn

Montifer Tue 15-Sep-09 22:35:43

Was just about to order some of these, bumping to see if there are many more annoyed shoppers with hefty customs charges

lostthewill Wed 16-Sep-09 10:13:01

I received mine without extra charges and was really pleased with them

lostthewill Wed 16-Sep-09 10:13:26

I received mine without extra charges and was really pleased with them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now