Talk

Advanced search

I really want a petite star zia, but don't want to pay loads! anyone know where I can get one?

(10 Posts)
Nicky79 Mon 06-Jul-09 13:16:08

Thanks!

maxybrown Mon 06-Jul-09 18:34:26

have a look here these are refurbished but come with new wheels etc smile

Nappyzoneisabeetrootrunner Mon 06-Jul-09 21:06:52

are you sure you really want one? I really wanted one and got one and sold it on now as the brake broke straight away and unless your short they are really low handle wise. Also being 3 wheeler it was a mare to steer. Sorry that was erally negative. That said at £59 i would have felt better about it. On the plud it fit a treat in my tiny boot. smile

Nicky79 Mon 06-Jul-09 23:17:53

Thanks guys. I prob don't really need it, but just gotta have one!! I've just sold my phil and teds and feeling quite sorry for myself! lol So looking for another to take the blues away!

beanybean Tue 07-Jul-09 16:47:40

I got mine from Boots.com. They had it on offer, free delivery, plus loads of points. Think I paid £80.

tutu100 Wed 08-Jul-09 10:19:47

Maxybrown have you bought from nursery value before. I'm trying to find out eaxctly what reworked means but not having much luck. Are the fabric clean and are the footmuffs andd raincovers used or new?

Does anyone know.

Nicky79 Wed 08-Jul-09 10:34:36

Tutu I called them yesterday to ask that question! Thy are shop returns, but anything that is wrong is put right before selling on. I ask what the worst case was, they said scrathced frame. Any other problems ie ripped or dirty fabric, broken wheels etc are all replaced. I've ordered one, which is coming today. I'll post and let you know what it's like. x

maxybrown Wed 08-Jul-09 13:30:58

tutu my zia came from there, but I got mine from another seller although it did come from there originally. Was all immaculate and seller had said it had new raincover and new heels when it arrived. HTH??

tutu100 Wed 08-Jul-09 18:23:46

Thanks both. I think I will give them a try then.

Nicky79 Wed 08-Jul-09 22:06:47

Zia arrived today. All good. Brand new wheels and hood sent. Seat (big roomy seat!) in lovely condition. just a few small scrapes on the front plastic over the front wheel. Not used it yet, but very impressed so far. I'd give it a go, at £60 you won't lose money, you could sell it on for that!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now