Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

Anyone know where to get cheap "Lettice" the rabbit books?

(11 Posts)
stressed2007 Fri 03-Jul-09 14:00:47

My daughter likes these and I would like to get some others for her. I would rather not pay full price (about £5 each) if I don't have to so was wondering if anyone knows of any discount sellers selling them. The book people don't do them. Thanks very much.

morningpaper Fri 03-Jul-09 14:03:02

Which one have you got?

stressed2007 Fri 03-Jul-09 14:05:53

We have flying rabbit - she loves it and insists we read it every night - she knows it practically off by heart so if you skip a bit she says are you sure that is all it says Mummy?

stressed2007 Fri 03-Jul-09 15:19:44

Does this make a difference? Thanks

morningpaper Fri 03-Jul-09 15:20:44

well I have the flying one which I could send you but obviously not grin

I found mine in a market....

stressed2007 Fri 03-Jul-09 15:33:37

Thanks for the offer - very kind think they are out of print hence difficulty finding any cheapie ones

Tigerlion Fri 03-Jul-09 20:43:52

Where do you live Stressed? Was in a garden centre near Farnham today and saw a whole lot of Lettice books discounted by around 70%. It is called Country Market. Maybe you could find their number and see if they could not send you some if you give your card details over the phone?

eandh Sat 04-Jul-09 20:22:48

I have some of those upstairs unread as neither dd likes them, email me on michelleparks11@aol.com and I'll go and have a look which ones we have (think there are 3 or 4 up there as one family member kept buying them)

stressed2007 Sat 04-Jul-09 20:33:20

oh great to hear it - will email you later tonight. Thank you

Metatron Sat 04-Jul-09 20:35:51

asda sometimes have them.

eandh Sat 04-Jul-09 20:49:22

Had a look and we have

Lettice - the flying rabbit (think you have that one!)

Lettice - a christmas wish (for some reason we have 2 of this one a small hardback and the A4 ish paperback one)

Lettice - The Bridesmaid (this one does a small note in front as dd1 was given it for being a bridesmaid!)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: