Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone got any tips/ codes for buying a Ready Bed?

(8 Posts)
Haylstones Mon 29-Jun-09 18:35:03

I'd like to buy a first ready bedfor 16mo for camping and wondered if anybody had any tips on where to buy or discount codes before I have to splash out a fortune! Second hand on Ebay are going for about £20 if that helps smile

Haylstones Mon 29-Jun-09 19:49:54

bump grin

brimfull Mon 29-Jun-09 19:56:27

get one with the high sides to stop them falling out

even though they are secure iin the bag ds still managed to fall out and end up with the mattress on top of him...still fast asleep though

Haylstones Mon 29-Jun-09 20:20:00

Thanks.
I have a pink barbie one but it doesn't have sides on it, I couldn't p ut ds in it and dd will probably use it anyway!
Cheapest I can find is on amazon at £23- are there any codes for additions etc around?

Timmyrocks Mon 29-Jun-09 21:35:03

The have the larger/junior ready beds at Argos for £18. I brought DS the first ready bed but he had grown out of it by 20 months, so have upgraded to the junior ready bed.

cornflakegirl Mon 29-Jun-09 21:43:36

We have this junior ready bed from Argos. Doesn't have sides - but I think DS has only slipped out once, and it's not like it's a long way to fall.

Haylstones Tue 30-Jun-09 10:12:24

Thanks all. I managed to get a new one on Ebay for £25 in the end so it wasn't too bad. I really wanted one with sides as I vividly remember dd falling out of hers on a regular basis. They sell well secind hand on Ebay so I guess I can sell it on when ds is finished with it.

BTW, Amazon are selling camp Rock ready beds for £10 atm- wrong design and style for my 1yo ds but looks pretty good!

debbiewebweb Wed 01-Jul-09 21:16:43

We bought ours from BM bargains last year and they were only £10 each - one barbie, one princesses. I've not been in for a while so not sure if they're doing them this year - but worth a look if you've one near by.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now