Talk

Advanced search

elc discount vouchers

(6 Posts)
blender Thu 25-Jun-09 21:03:06

does anyone have a promo code for ELC. Looking at spending quite a bit jointly with other family members and would appreciate some discount
Ta

Mousey84 Thu 25-Jun-09 21:15:05

www.elc.co.uk/bigbirthdayclub

blender Thu 25-Jun-09 21:25:14

Apparently the 20% birthday club voucher can't be used with sale items - and everything I was hoping to buy is already reduced - but thanks for the tip. PS for everyone who doesn't know quote PARTY.

Mousey84 Thu 25-Jun-09 21:37:11

I dont think any of their promotions work with items already reduced, except the free delivery (spend over £60)

Quidco does 4% cashback if you use them?

costagirl Fri 26-Jun-09 13:02:52

Anyone got a 20% off code for ELC on their Muller Little Stars yogurts? I went all the way to our nearest ELC today (20 miles, petrol, parking) and they don't stock the one item I wanted! Am sad to have to pay delivery charge. Lady in ELC said Muller Star yogs have a coupon - I scoured 2 supermarkets but to no avail. Anyone PLEASE got a code?

costagirl Fri 26-Jun-09 13:12:03

Great, just used the code recommended by you helpful people with the Birthday Club, & saved 20%. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now