Talk

Advanced search

Phillips epilator half price in Argos

(6 Posts)
Haylstones Tue 16-Jun-09 13:34:58

I just bought one of these and it is FAB.

I worried that it would really hurt but it didn't- not hugely comfortable but not agony either!

I can thoroughly recommend one (they're going on Ebay 2nd hand [bleurgh] for that price...

brightwell Wed 17-Jun-09 09:09:56

Snap....I bought one yesterday as well, I'm pleased with the results so far, even did my armpits.Is that tmi!

OrangeKnickers Wed 17-Jun-09 09:44:31

thank you! I have meant to buy one for ages

NanBullen Wed 17-Jun-09 10:01:42

that looks good, can i just ask, is the cable quite long because it says it is mains operated only so i'd have to plug it in out side the bathroom at the nearest socket. don't fancy getting hair all over my bedroom floor!

Haylstones Wed 17-Jun-09 12:00:32

The cable is quite long but I couldn't say for sure because I did it on the living room floor while watching tv blush
I have to hoover constantly anyway!

I did flinch at the first bit , thinking no way can it be this painful but gritted my teeth and it didn't hurt after that. Hair was quite short though so that might make it easier smile

jooseyfruit Wed 17-Jun-09 12:27:43

brilliant, have been wanting one for yonks. just reserved the last one at my local shop for pick up tomorrow.
Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now