Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know of any special offers for hotels in London?

(7 Posts)
FanjolinaJolie Mon 08-Jun-09 19:26:45

I would love to treat my parents as they are having the dc's so we can go away for three nights.

Any specials out there? It can be mid-week, or weekend it doesn't matter.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Dysgu Mon 08-Jun-09 22:58:00

What a lovely idea. How nice you all are.

Not sure of any promo codes but I do have a voucher for a theatre break to London - unwanted prize - that you are welcome to have. Am just going to throw it in the bin otherwise!

Not sure of T&Cs but would be happy to forward it to you so that you can investigate further.

SemperEadem Tue 09-Jun-09 08:23:07

what is your budget roughly?

SemperEadem Tue 09-Jun-09 08:25:05

Also, are you travelling by train? National Rail is running an offer where it is 2 for 1 on loads of London attractions if you present your train tickets at the entrance as well as printing off a voucher online.

Can't remember the exact address but just type national rail 2 for 1 london attractions into google and it comes up.

saintmaybe Tue 09-Jun-09 08:47:40

Have you looked on laterooms? travelzoo also good.

FanjolinaJolie Tue 09-Jun-09 12:26:53

I am not sure of the budget, as little as possible!! I am hoping for a nice 4* hotel for around £100 per night, so about £200 all together.
Thanks, Semper, I will check the rail deal website. We have used that last year for 2 for 1 at the aquarium so I'll check for hotel deals as well.

DYsgu, that would be very kind indeed but do you not want to use the voucher yourself?? If you post your email address I'll email you for your address. I'll send a stamped envelope for you to use. Thank you.

SemperEadem Tue 09-Jun-09 12:44:39

We stayed at the Riverbank Park Plaza in November and that was very nice - think it was around £100 per night. Its just off The Southbank so not too far away from all of the attractions.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now