Talk

Advanced search

Littlewoods direct / littlewoods What is the difference?

(7 Posts)
coneflower Wed 03-Jun-09 14:30:55

Can any one tell me the difference. I have just been looking a t a maxi dress and it is cheaper on littlewoods direct, I don't understand why?

ABitStretched Wed 03-Jun-09 22:35:20

Have a look at additions - its the same company but usually 10% cheaper - plus you can usually find good voucher codes, especially if you are a new customer. I got £30 off £60 through the post the other day- code must be available online somewhere.

BusyBeeWithThree Thu 04-Jun-09 13:45:06

Littlewoodsdirect offers interest free payment options but the items are more expensive. Littlewoods does not offer the interest free payment options but the prices are slightly cheaper. (I think that is the right way round!!)

nicolamumof3 Thu 04-Jun-09 14:17:23

other way round!

notyummy Thu 04-Jun-09 14:22:20

Littlewoods Direct def offers interest free payment option, as I use it! Excellent service too. I have been very impressed.

coneflower Thu 04-Jun-09 16:03:26

Are there any hidden extra costs with littlewoods direct? It seems strange you can get it cheaper?

leenasmom Thu 04-Jun-09 17:39:22

I think it is the postage the cheaper price has a delivery cost of £3.95 or something whereas the dearer item is free delivery

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now