Talk

Advanced search

Free snack box delivered to your door!

(29 Posts)
pinkspottywellies Mon 25-May-09 21:54:10

I know a couple of people have posted this already, but in case they've run out here's another www.graze.com code for a free box of goodies (nuts, seeds, fresh and dried fruit, even some chocolate treats!) delivered to your door/desk - anywhere Royal Mail delivers.

G3KJKGJG

I had my first one last week and it's fab. I'm going to have one every fortnight as a treat. You can just get your freebie and cancel, or have one-offs or regular deliveries daily/weekly/fortnightly.

Give it a try and I get £1 off (usually £2.99) for everyone who signs up.

Thanks!

pinkspottywellies Mon 25-May-09 22:07:25

Shameless bump

bluejeans Mon 25-May-09 22:11:47

Thanks - sounds great - am signing up now smile

bluejeans Mon 25-May-09 22:32:19

Roll on Wednesday...

pinkspottywellies Tue 26-May-09 21:02:22

Anyone else?!

bluejeans Wed 27-May-09 19:21:02

Spotty my box came today, something healthy to chomp on while I watch the apprentice!

ByThePowerOfGreyskull Wed 27-May-09 19:22:02

my box is due on friday - can't wait!

FrannyandZooey Wed 27-May-09 19:22:08

i can vouch for this, they are yummy
i had chocolate buttons in mine yesterday along with healthy fruit and nuts

OldLadyKnowsNothing Wed 27-May-09 19:25:00

My box was due today. It hasn't arrived.

bluejeans Wed 27-May-09 19:25:05

Franny lucky you mine is all quite healthy - pineapple, and 2 lots of nuts without salt or sugar smile but hey it's a novelty for me I guess!

FrannyandZooey Wed 27-May-09 19:51:02

you can go on the website and rate things, plus choose whether you want treats or just healthiness
for instance i stated NEVER SEND APPLE because i am not paying £3 for some cut up apple in a box hmm

OldLadyKnowsNothing Thu 28-May-09 14:07:16

My box arrived today - also pleasingly healthy, with lovely ripe pineapple. grin And if pinkspottywellies' code doesn't work any more, mine is M6BPR7NG. You still get one free box, and one at half-price, and I get £1 off for everyone who uses the code. (Up to a point, dunno what that is though. grin

FrannyandZooey Thu 28-May-09 19:58:54

no you can use the code as much as you want so NAUGHTY oldlady, trying to steal pink's customers shock

OldLadyKnowsNothing Fri 29-May-09 12:32:38

The email I received with the code said it was limited - but not in which way (ie time or numbers). I apologise if I'm stepping on any toes - and I did use the Op's code myself!

Overmydeadbody Fri 29-May-09 12:35:36

I signed up (thanks F&Z) and can thoroughly recommend them. Apart from the nut ones, the other little containers will be used in DS's lunchboxes.

uberalice Fri 29-May-09 12:38:04

I just got my first box and it was lovely. However I forgot I was getting it and had just finished lunch when it arrived, so it's hardly been a low-calorie lunch for me.

FrannyandZooey Fri 29-May-09 20:21:04

(i was just teasing about you being naughty, oldlady - but i think pink can get plenty more referrals yet)

snigger Fri 29-May-09 20:26:21

(Franny - I posted on your 'search for a shoe' thread with a stockist list smile)

I got my box - goji berries were yum.

FrannyandZooey Fri 29-May-09 20:29:04

oh gosh thanks snigger

FrannyandZooey Fri 29-May-09 20:37:10

aargh snigger please see thread
wrong colour i'm afraid

muggglewump Fri 29-May-09 21:08:49

I've just ordered one. I do love a freebiegrin

listenglisten Sat 30-May-09 14:56:18

I can't decide on which box to try - any recommendations?

Rhubarb Sat 30-May-09 15:04:59

I'll give it a go. I'll get the free box and the one at half price, but then I'll have to cancel as I can't really afford £3pw.

But it gets £1 off for pinkwellies!

OldLadyKnowsNothing Sat 30-May-09 15:31:06

listenglisten, you can go through their stock list and indicate what you like and don't like, then you choose to have a tailor-made box (forget the name of the option) and they only send you stuff you like.

muggglewump Fri 05-Jun-09 00:49:44

I got mine today and I've just opened it.

I got fresh baby cherries, fajita nut, seed and dried fruit mix and dried raspberries.

I love the chilli almonds and cherries, not so keen on the dried fruit but DD will eat that tomorrow. I don't have a sweet toth anyway so hardly suprising.

I'm not sure it's worth £2.99. I think maybe if it is varied and suits your tastes every week but you'd have to keep going for a while to check that.

I will have the half price one next week, and give that to DD. She's going through a fruit/veg/healthy anything refusal so a box just for her through the door may tempt her, but after that I'm not sure.

Definitely worth the freebie though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now