Talk

Advanced search

mothercare discounts

(11 Posts)
cokibeach Wed 29-Apr-09 16:47:59

i'm about to buy a maclaren quest stroller. found 10 percent off and free shipping but thought there might be more?

laughalot Wed 29-Apr-09 16:56:54

shock I cant even find 10% and free shipping.

carrielou2007 Wed 29-Apr-09 20:45:16

How about Boots?? They have quests with 10% off but are cheaper than Mothercare so just over 130 and would get free delivery with that as over 40 pounds??

mummyandbaby Thu 30-Apr-09 17:15:00

Just used AF8 to get 10% of spends over £120. Hope that helps.

cokibeach Fri 01-May-09 19:59:22

thanks everyone. i used AF08 but it turns out i couldn't use my giftcard online. GRRRRR
you have to go into the store and they order if for you. i tried AF08 but it wouldn't work at the store so i made them give me free shipping by telling them i'd just by it at boots (thanks carrielou!)
so it was $126 total.

carrielou2007 Fri 01-May-09 20:24:04

oooooooh, which one did you get?? I've got the new apples one (it's lovely but it is my third quest!!)

cokibeach Fri 01-May-09 21:15:51

i got brown and green! i wanted the "this is the life" one with the place names on it as i am from nyc and live in london and thought it was fitting for my transatlantic baby but my husband thought it was ugly did you see the new red polkadot one at john lewis? how quickly do they wear out? it's my first.

carrielou2007 Fri 01-May-09 21:43:59

oooh, lovely!! I've had two Lulu Guiness, Life's a bed of roses then I love you. Brill as a stroller, I used my Bugaboo as my main pram but as a leave in the boot of the car, for holidays etc fab fab fab. I'm not keen on the red one, bit like Minnie Mouse.

Not good if you do lots and lots of walking, you will wear the wheels but hey, on the tube, easy to put up and down and sling over your shoulder, brilliant!!

I change 'cos I fancy something different not due to wearing the buggy out!! Visit the pushchair shed, Nicola has had about 7 Maclarens since january!!!!!!!

nicolamumof3 Sat 02-May-09 07:08:20

i had the this is the life, it was gorgeous!! quests are one of the fabbiest buggies around, but not good lots of walking, you need air tyres for that. but fab for public transport light and easy to fold but still comfortable for lo's. good choice.

staffychick Thu 11-Jun-09 10:44:51

Hi
Does anyone know where i can get the MACLAREN LULU GUINNESS LIFES A BED OF ROSES PUSHCHAIR i have spent weeks searching the uk for it and have been unable to get one
Please can anyone help getting desperate now lol or does anyone have one to sell.
thanks

carrielou2007 Thu 11-Jun-09 11:54:21

They are very difficult to get hold of as they haven't been sold for almost a year now. They do come up on ebay every now and again but go for silly money.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now