Talk

Advanced search

Sainsburys Codes for free delivery or similar?

(6 Posts)
pavlovthepregnantcat Wed 15-Apr-09 16:12:22

I am doing my shop, have cut it down by doing it online but got to pay £4.50 in delivery!

Any codes around?

pavlovthepregnantcat Wed 15-Apr-09 16:20:28

bump?

pavlovthepregnantcat Wed 15-Apr-09 17:22:43

bump before i place my order?

MrsBish Mon 20-Apr-09 14:08:45

I don't think they ever give out codes for free delivery.
I do shop online weekly with them though and would throughly reccommend the service in my area.
your only chance of some money off is if they deliver late then you can ask for a 10 quid off voucher. my delivery was 10 mins late this morning and i got one!

Peachy Mon 20-Apr-09 14:21:16

You get ones sent to you if you dont shop there for a week or two (if you have two acocunts on sainsburys and sue them alternatively that helps as I have discovered by accident.... use one for a month then other will send you codes) but its free delvery on a Tues / Weds, so we just changed shopping day to that (if you spend enough Obv but we do).

Also recommend, one late delivery and that came with a voucher and hadnt even noticed it was that short a time after cut off, and whereas we could save a fiver otr so with Asda etc the food there is a bit meh and we always end up treating purselves,whereas even the sainsburys basics range is very edible and actually is used up, so less top up shops etc.

mustsleep Wed 17-Jun-09 10:11:29

bump grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now