Talk

Advanced search

ei42

(10 Posts)
alfiemama Fri 24-Oct-08 22:07:27

No everyone Ive not missed typed grin Ive just been referred to this site and so glad I did as saved a fortune.

for anyone who hasnt seen it, its a bit like a business/shopping site but done a referral process (let me know if anyone wants referring) but with some amazing savings to be had especially with christmas coming.

Anyway I am prob not doing this site justice, so I will let you lot be the judge.

childrenofthecornsilk Fri 24-Oct-08 22:14:16

How do we get on it then?

alfiemama Fri 24-Oct-08 22:15:18

sorry just realised you need this to have a look blush

www.ei42.com/mummy2boys/info/,

alfiemama Mon 27-Oct-08 19:31:35

Wow, welcome to all that joined

LIZS Mon 27-Oct-08 19:34:45

so do you stand to benefit from anyone using that link ? hmm

alfiemama Mon 27-Oct-08 20:18:08

You do but thats how it works on a referral basis, but it is totally free to join and is more like a community with the opportunity to shop and make a little extra to help with the credit crunch, Im sure if you look at the info it will be more clear.

Lilyloo Mon 27-Oct-08 20:19:58

what is it with this site and why aren't people honest about it.
Have seen 3 on here this last week !

alfiemama Mon 27-Oct-08 20:27:11

thats strange as I did a search and nothing came up bar my posting.

Nothing underhand in it whatsoever it works the same way a click through site works but you have the opportunity to have your own shop and you have to invite people to join.

As Christmas coming up it is a good way to save money as there are some fantastic savings to be had, but as I didnt really want to advertise on here, I didnt want to go into too much detail, think I will put a posting on the jobs site explaining in detail.

LIZS Mon 27-Oct-08 20:39:12

perhaps they have been reported and deleted ?

alfiemama Tue 28-Oct-08 10:01:58

Hi everyone

Anyone who is interested in more info please see my posting now on the jobs page, sorry dont know how to direct the link

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now