Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone got a discount code for Simply Be?

(19 Posts)
PinkChick Mon 20-Oct-08 20:23:54

?

TequilaMockinBird Mon 20-Oct-08 20:27:08

Try AKXJ3 for 10% off and a free cosmetic bag (not sure if it's expired or not)

PinkChick Mon 20-Oct-08 20:28:28

ooh thanks smile

PinkChick Mon 20-Oct-08 20:29:46

sad, no out of date!..i get emailes from them all the time but delete themhmm..need a top for sat now, tried everywhere today..nothing!...just a nice plain, non frilly white, longish shirt...they have one in sale but its about £5 p&p isnt it?!

lulumama Mon 20-Oct-08 20:31:07

i got 10 % off as it was my first order.. i am incredibly impressed with the clothes, have ordered two dresses and a little cardi and they are gorgeous, quality is excellent and prices are reasonable. delivery was very quick too, within 5 working days

what you ordering?

PinkChick Mon 20-Oct-08 20:32:55

its a white ben sherman shirt in sale and a pair of joe brown boyfriend jeans for wrk..both in sale...what about the sizes then?..am 16-18 now after losing weight, but today in next tried an 18 shirt on and it went no were near me!!shockangry

did you get anymore dicsount codes with your paperwork from your order?

PinkChick Mon 20-Oct-08 20:33:52

just guna have to orer i think as i need them for sat night and if i order tomorrow it might take too long to deliver?hmm

lulumama Mon 20-Oct-08 20:33:54

the only one i got was for a not terribly nice cubic zirconia pendant.. sorry.

sizing is on the generous side. next is quite skimpy i find.

PinkChick Mon 20-Oct-08 20:34:05

'order'

lulumama Mon 20-Oct-08 20:34:28

you can pay extra for next day delivery.. why not phone them and ask if they are doing any promos?

PinkChick Mon 20-Oct-08 20:35:25

LOL nah dont want that, wont cover me norks!wink..well will order bigger size sad..just incase (its funny,even when you lose weight you (I) still take the 'bigger' size insmile

PinkChick Mon 20-Oct-08 20:39:19

nope, wont offer any discounts over phhonesad..

lulumama Mon 20-Oct-08 20:40:18

yes, but it would distract people from the fact you are nekkid !!

look, if you love the clothes and they are in the sale, lash out and treat yourself, not like you won;t get loads of wear out of them

do you want to see what i ordered?

PinkChick Mon 20-Oct-08 20:41:34

LOl..yeah dd came shopping with me today and pointed out a lovely fnky neckalce and a long coat..think dp would like it, not sure about a night out tho!hmmLOL..yeah go on then show ussmile

lulumama Mon 20-Oct-08 20:42:27

www.simplybe.co.uk/productcache/DAL/BO7440/QB432LY.html

www.simplybe.co.uk/productcache/DAL/BO7440/AG052LY.html

www.simplybe.co.uk/productcache/DAL/BO7440/AG761LY.html

PinkChick Mon 20-Oct-08 20:58:20

ooh very nice!..tunic just my style not brave enough for the short dresses yet, but theyre really ncie!..just checked out asos as well, but nothingsad..ordered from SB hope they fit/look nice..just wanted a nice fitted(but not tight) white shirt so i could leave it open quite slutty low to go with some lovely long wide leggeed silvery/grey trousers i just bought..im crap at shopping as always shopped at evens for years, dont know what to look for now!

so you got those for spech occasion>>

lulumama Mon 20-Oct-08 21:04:17

tunic is knee length on me <<short arse>>

bought the other dress and cardi for my brother;s engagement party and the other one for xmas, new year etcc

i find ASOS really hit and miss...

am sure it will look lovely smile

TequilaMockinBird Mon 20-Oct-08 21:22:20

Just checked through the recent emails I had from SimplyBe and cant find any codes, sorry sad

PinkChick Tue 21-Oct-08 08:08:47

theyll look lovely Lulusmile

thanks Tequila, never mind, ordered now, hopefully the top wont be short and will cover mystill amble asssmilewink..yeah i couldnt find anything i liked on asos, but friend says its great so will keep checking!.woner when the shirt and jeans will come?..going into diff town centre sat morn just incase, but hope this stuff looks nice enough not to bother!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now