Talk

Advanced search

FREE BOUNTY PACK NAPPY BIN CODE ANYONE?

(17 Posts)
mumnosbest Thu 16-Oct-08 14:20:09

Any new mums/soon to benew mums who aren't going to claim their free nappy bin from their bounty pack? Can I have your reference number please? I'd really like/need a nappy bin but didn't realise you only have 1 month to claim. I was a bit busy in that first month so mine's expired.
PRETTY PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAASE! grin

shhhh Thu 16-Oct-08 14:23:11

try calling bounty and seeing if they can bend the rules slightly..? Im sure they would as all us mums are busy esp with a new arrival...

If not and no luck here you can have my old nappy bin...postage may around £10 though.?

mumnosbest Thu 16-Oct-08 14:24:05

just looked and it's now a voucher you get. I would pay the postage and would still appreciate it if you have one. Thanx

mumnosbest Thu 16-Oct-08 14:25:27

thanx shhhh, that was quick. I will try that and might get back to you if I have no luck

shhhh Thu 16-Oct-08 14:51:09

No probs. Let me know and I will root around for ours (can't exactly remember where it is...) think its still in dd/ds's bathroom although not used for ageeesss....blush.

Speak later x

mumnosbest Thu 16-Oct-08 14:53:20

thanx!

TheSoapEatersMum Fri 17-Oct-08 18:33:31

Mothercare have a tommee tippee one reduced from £29.99 to £9.99 here
if all else fails! smile

MegBusset Fri 17-Oct-08 18:34:41

Hang on, will have a quick look in my Bounty pack...

MegBusset Fri 17-Oct-08 18:36:56

Ah, have just checked my pack and there's a leaflet that says 'The free Angelcare nappy bin offer has now ended. However you will find a £20 discount voucher in your Newborn Essentials Bag entitling you to purchase the bin for £4.99' -- I think the Newborn bag is the one you get after the baby's born?

mumnosbest Fri 17-Oct-08 18:38:11

thanx MegB, any luck? If not might try mothercare ta TheSoapEatersMum (Yuk to how you got your name!)

mumnosbest Fri 17-Oct-08 18:39:11

oops too quick MegB but thanx for looking

outinthesticksmummy Sat 18-Oct-08 08:10:29

where in the country are you?? I collected mine just cos it was free but already have a tommee tippee one so its sat here doing nothing. Your welcome to it if your anywhere near Spalding/Boston/Peterborough??

mumnosbest Sat 18-Oct-08 10:45:09

Thanx but that's quite a way to come, I' in Doncaster

shhhh Sat 18-Oct-08 12:03:08

shout if you still need one mnb. smile

outinthesticksmummy Sat 18-Oct-08 16:06:33

Yeah Doncaster is a bit far!! never mind it'll sit here til i get my bum into gear and head off to the car boot sale!!! not easy with twins and a toddler!!

mumnosbest Sun 19-Oct-08 01:45:51

Thanx shhhh, still looking

TheSoapEatersMum Sun 19-Oct-08 18:18:04

Lol mumnosbest, my son seems to have very odd tastebuds, any bar of soap he manages to track down and get his chubby hands on, will be straight in his mouth, he even "yumyum"s while he's got it! yuck!

Hope you track nappy bin down soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now