Talk

Advanced search

Right that's it I'm going to shop online for food!!! Any codes for Tesco,Asda, Sainsburys or Waitrose about??

(12 Posts)
MaggsS Sat 11-Oct-08 09:17:03

Hi,

I cannot face another shopping trip on a Saturday with 3 DC's.I hate it! It's stressful, busy and I always come home having spent too much and given in to demands of them all just to get out. angry

Tell me what site is easiest to use, has the best offers and delivery service.

Also any codes around.

Please help!! hmm

ILikeToScareYouScareYou Sat 11-Oct-08 09:18:22

Try here or there is an ongoing thread with codes on MN.

gemmiegoatlegs Sat 11-Oct-08 09:25:08

tesco is easiest site to use imo. I had a code the other day for £10 off in an email. hold on i will find.

gemmiegoatlegs Sat 11-Oct-08 09:28:01

damn. seem to have deleted by mistake...not been shopping online lately

Try here

MadameOvary Sat 11-Oct-08 11:14:06

Waitrose is brilliant and has £15 of a £75 order, so you get free delivery and £10 off. The code is SAVE77.

WeirdCod Sat 11-Oct-08 11:15:40

Message withdrawn

MaggsS Sat 11-Oct-08 11:35:35

Sorry WierdCod, I didn't want to upset you.

Just wondered if anyone had any experiences to share on them all.

Thanks to everyone else x

Anotherbook Sat 11-Oct-08 15:23:24

I use Asda online using codes from here.Just go to the last page for the current codes .Usually just free delivery (I never have had to pay for delivery using these codes).Lots of offers/3 for 2 on the site.

I like Asda because they substitute with a higher value product if your ordered one is out of stock (e.g. tester £2 bottle substituted for the full £6 bottle) and you don't pay the difference.Also very good at refunding for any damaged/near date items.I just go into Waitrose for the odd bits I like from there.Only thing I like Tesco for is their clubcard points although their item search is a bit more accurate than Asda.It takes a while to use any shop online for the 1st time but they all seem to have the facilty to save your recent products bought which makes it alot easier second time round.

I've tried them all and find Asda the best value although i think alot depends on the quality of service from your local store.

severmefingers Sat 11-Oct-08 15:36:25

have you tried www.shoppingcodes.co.uk/

Anotherbook Sat 11-Oct-08 15:37:32

Just saw you asked about delivery.Asda only do 2hr slots (not 1 hr like Ocado) but you can usually get a slot a couple of days ahead.

Just done my shop for Monday morning.Ocado/Waitrose are more convenient therefore but i don't pay for delivery with ASda anyway so it suits me.Tesco slots seem to book much further ahead (near me anyway)- which I find a pain if I don't order promptly.

Remember to book your just before Christmas delivery slot as soon as they are released.It is great to get a delivery when everyone else seems to be braving the bedlam of the supermarket.

Ocado/Waitrose do lovely different coloured bags for freezer/fresh/cupboard to make putting away easier but were more unhelpful when I complained about damaged goods.

I think most people stick with the site/supermarket they are used to anyway.

Lmccrean Sat 11-Oct-08 15:57:54

Just codes in conjunction with MySupermarket.com

MaggsS Sat 11-Oct-08 16:26:48

Thanks all. Really helpful.

I will do first order tommorrow and let you know how I do.

Don't know who to try first!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now