Talk

Advanced search

Want £3 off a Mooncup?

(9 Posts)
Sycamoretree Fri 10-Oct-08 10:32:03

Got this promo code when I received mine in the post the other day. Can't vouch for it as have not tried it yet, but got guilted into buying one by a thread on MN the other week. They are normally £19.99 I think:

MOON1876371557-37

Just enter it on the order page.

Sorry, not the most glamorous of codes, but there you are grin

fullmoonfiend Fri 10-Oct-08 10:42:21

Thanks! I may use this as although I have a moocup already, I have a terrible habit oif hiding it (so the boys can't nick it to make a lego space observatory out of it hmm) and not able to find it when I need it...

For those who haven't yet taken the plunge, try it!

BibiThree Fri 10-Oct-08 10:44:14

lmao at lego space observatory! grin

fullmoonfiend Fri 10-Oct-08 10:49:19

I wish I had made that up...
4 times in a row it went missing. Then I had to have a full and frank discussion about mooncups. They are scarred for life now grin

Sycamoretree Fri 10-Oct-08 10:56:29

My DH opened mine when it arrived - he thought it some circular from a charity with a free pen inside it. He was so blush when he realised what it was. I hadn't mentioned I'd ordered one!

I dunno - there's something so very FEMALE about the putting together of the words: Moon, Cup, and Menstruation. grin

He was a very comedic mixture of scared and yucked out! I think he thought I'd become some high priestess of a wierdy ladies only cult.

Only just realised that this is a VERY old thread, but it came up in Google when I was looking to see if I could find a discount code for the mooncup I was finally getting around to ordering...

Anyway, in case anyone is interested, this code WORKS

(Thanks Sycamoretree!)

GnocchiGnocchiWhosThere Wed 14-Apr-10 15:24:14

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Umami Wed 18-Aug-10 11:49:28

STILL works! grin

Thanks Syc!

EwanHoozami Thu 18-Oct-12 08:39:44

not anymore grin

the OUTRAGE that a 4 year-old code no longer works.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now