Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

bargain photo bears £5 delivered

(13 Posts)
lindseyfox Mon 29-Sep-08 19:38:27

http://www.yourdesignbears.co.uk

Are selling some of there personalised teddy bears for £5.00 printed and delivered, you have to have a look around the site, as some are still at full price. I am not sure how big they are for that, but they seem a decent size.

I just ordered a bear for my mum with a photo of us both on it and one for my husband with our bunnies on it.

such a fab deal esp with no extra postage, what a fab way to send a photo.

apparently its to clear some room ready for their xmas stock

Lilyloo Mon 29-Sep-08 19:53:00

Is this genuine or are you advertising site as can't see anything on there for £5 ?
Maybe you could do a link ?

hana Mon 29-Sep-08 19:53:56

thought same!
just click on some of the categories and there they are. Marlo or Mungo is down to a fiver. My girls would love their pics on a teddy bear.....
am thinking aobut it....

Lilyloo Mon 29-Sep-08 20:01:37

thanks Hana apol lindsey blush

QOD Mon 29-Sep-08 20:03:03

done 3!
I am definetly getting a photographic Christmas thing going this year LOL

QOD Mon 29-Sep-08 20:03:40

oh oh by the way THANKS!

Lilyloo Mon 29-Sep-08 20:19:05

The bears were all out of stock but managed to get a horse for dd thanks smile

nannynick Mon 29-Sep-08 20:19:36

I can't locate any at £5. Lots are out of stock though. So expect all the £5 bears are gone now.

lindseyfox Wed 01-Oct-08 17:05:55

think they have all gone now. def not advertising site just thought some people on here would appreciate a bargain, there were two unde rthe £14 section reduced to £5, 2 under £16 section reduced to £5 then the bunny and the horse.

mine have both been shipped had emailed today.

hope everyone else likes theirs

Dreyfus Thu 02-Oct-08 22:56:19

Mine arrived today (fast!) - a bear and a horse - very very pleased with them - the bear is particularly lovely and they were a great bargain - thanks ever so much for the tip, lindseyfox!

Lilyloo Fri 03-Oct-08 10:15:49

got my little horse today thanks!

QOD Fri 03-Oct-08 15:43:38

they sent me 3 bears and not 2 and a horse, I am going to have to whinge to them - my neice is horse obsessed and I wouldnt have got one otherwise...
I think i cocked up doing it too, the words werent printed on 2 of them!
the 1 correct one is bril though LOL

lindseyfox Fri 03-Oct-08 15:50:02

think mine came yesterday but wasnt in so have booked redelivery from royal mail for tommorow.

my mum got the one i had sent to her and said its lovely

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now