Talk

Advanced search

Mumsnetters are experts in finding the best deals on the internet - and this topic is where they share them. Want more? Head to our Discount codes hub for exclusive offers and discounts you won’t find anywhere else.

Sale on at The Entertainer

(14 Posts)
Lizzylou Mon 22-Sep-08 09:37:09

I have just got a Playmobil Blackbeards Pirate Ship for £23.70 delivered

The Toyshop

Also, use this code vouchercodes5 for an extra 5% off and it is free delivery over £20 anyway.

Lizzylou Mon 22-Sep-08 13:36:20

Bump
Lots of toys reduced in price

laughalot Mon 22-Sep-08 13:42:27

Thanks I got some the other day they were right bargains

Eddas Sat 27-Sep-08 14:01:49

I just wanted to bump this thread as it's still available.

I got a great bargain, although yet to explore it properly as dc about! Will do that tonightgrin

I got a Ratatouille - Little Chef Remy, interactive toy for £5! reduced from £25!

And I used the extra 5% off code so it was a littel cheaper. I made sure I spent over £20, not hard to do, and they delivered it to dh's work on thurs. Only ordered mon, so brilliant!

Thanks Lizzylou!

I might check again later and see if anything else catches my eye, as i've written a list of people to buy christmas presents for now, lol!

Lizzylou Sat 27-Sep-08 14:07:57

Glad to be of help smile

QuietWitch Sat 27-Sep-08 14:09:29

ive saved in my favourites to have a better look later.
thank you!

peasholme Sat 27-Sep-08 14:12:33

Ooh thanks! Also got my eye on that pirate ship!

AnAngelWithin Sat 27-Sep-08 15:03:44

just wanted to say thank you so much for the link and the code! I have just ordered £160 worth of toys for £42.68 delivered! one of the toys was worth nearly this on its own! I have now got 7 toys for christmas 4 of which for a very awkward ds1 who I was struggling to think of things for!) at bargain prices! Thank you so much Lizzylou you are a star!!

Eddas Sat 27-Sep-08 16:26:54

i knew it was worth bumpinggrin

coolkat Sat 27-Sep-08 16:57:51

Thanks for this, I have stocked the birthday present cupboard and got a few stocking fillers for DD, 8 months pregnant so saved me hunting round shops!!

Lizzylou Sat 27-Sep-08 17:14:09

blush Awww, feel all warm inside
Am normally ignored on here, so this is luvverly! grin

Thanks Eddas, for bumping and making me feel popular! wink

Eddas Sat 27-Sep-08 19:07:52

grin

Theresa Sat 27-Sep-08 20:37:09

Brill thanks, just ordered some games, got free p & p and the 5% DISCOUNT WORKED AS WELL. (oops!) thank you

AnAngelWithin Fri 10-Oct-08 10:58:25

my order came the other day and i am so pleased with it all! thank you again!! x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: